LET’S BE FRIENDS:)
MAC N CHEESE
– 1 butternut squash
– 1 large onion (chopped)
– 1/2 cup raw cashews (or whatever you can find if you were in a small town like me lol)
– 6-7 small cloves garlic (i like garlic 🙂
– 1 tsp dried rosemary
– 2 tbsp olive oil
– 1 tsp dijon mustard
– 1 tbsp sea salt
– 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
– 2 cups veggie stock
– 1 lb elbow noodles/ mac (i used ones with added protein)
– 2 tbsp cajun seasoning (optional)
1. Cut the ends off of the squash and poke holes to cover the squash. Microwave for 5 minute to soften. Then peel and cube it.
2. Then chop your onion and garlic.
3. Add the olive oil and then the rest of your ingredients (except the elbow mac) to the slow cooker for 4 hours or instant pot for 20 minutes. (You could also just soften everything in the oven also.)
4. Once it cooks, blend it and pour it over your cooked noodles.
– 1 block firm tofu
– 1 cup soy milk
– 3/4 cup all purpose flour
– 2 tbsp cornstarch
– 1 tbsp garlic powder
– 1 tbsp onion powder
– a dash sea salt
– a dash black pepper
– a dash cayenne pepper
– 3 cups panic breadcrumbs
– 1 cup vegan bbq sauce
1. Press your tofu.
2. Start by making the batter. In a large mixing bowl add the soy milk, flour, cornstarch, garlic and onion powder, sea salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper and mix.
3. In a second bowl, add breadcrumbs, pepper and salt and mix.
4. Cut the tofu into small triangles, and then dip and coat with batter. Then coat in the breadcrumbs.
5. Put in the oven at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes.
6. Take out of the oven and place breaded tofu in a bowl. Coat with bbq sauce and toss until the tofu is completely covered.
7. Put back in the oven for another 10 minutes.
– 2 cups vegan mayo
– 1/2 cup soy milk
– 2 tbsp cajun seasoning
– 2 tsp thyme
– 2 tbsp lemon juice
1. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
View original video by clicking here.