The perfect healthy raw vegan carrot cake dessert recipe. Cashews make a creamy top layer and the dates, coconut, carrots and spices make a delicious base layer. This no-bake raw vegan carrot cake will have your everyone wanting seconds, or thirds!
OPEN FOR RECIPE!
1/2 cup of almonds
1/2 cup of walnuts
1 cup of medjool dates (packed tightly)
3/4 cup of shredded carrots
2 tbsp of shredded coconut
1 tsp of vanilla
1 tsp of cinnamon
1/2 tsp of nutmeg
1/4 tsp of ground cloves
1/4 tsp of ginger powder
1/2 cup of cashews (soaked for 2 hrs in warm water)
1/3 cup of full-fat coconut milk (make sure you mix the coco water in with the thick stuff first)
1 tbsp of coconut oil melted
1 tbsp of vanilla
1 tbsp of lemon juice
2 tbsp of maple syrup
For the topping I halved the recipe for the bottom layer and formed into balls and then topped with shredded coconut and lemon zest.
Just make it look pretty! 🙂
1. Add all base ingredients to the food processor and mix until combined into a dough.
2. Line a cake pan with the dough and freeze while to make the topping.
3. Mix all the topping ingredients in the blender for 1-1:30 mins or until creamy and slightly warm
4. Spread topping evenly over your base layer and freeze for at least 1 and a half – two hours before eating.
* * *If you’re still reading this comment below with your favourite flavour of vegan cake!* * *
– insta: instagram.com/deliciousnutrition_
– subscribe: youtube.com/c/deliciousnutrition?sub_confirmation=1
Thanks for watching!
Don’t forget to subscribe 😉
Have a wonderful day!
The Land of Happiness – Nicholas Heidlas
Watch my latest video: “EASY Vegan Halloween Treats”
View original video by clicking here.