Get hiya vitamins here (50% OFF FIRST ORDER): https://hiyahealth.com/VeganMama
* Today I am sharing What I Eat In A Day for vegan health, weight loss & maintenance as a vegan eating a whole food plant-based diet. If you are in maintenance mode feel free to more fat or volume to the meals to add calories. I hope you find this video helpful in your own health and weight loss journey.
Get my popular ebooks here:
VIDEOS TO WATCH NEXT:
Meals For Weight Loss Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzh2pqyjL0MyVSQrH-AAgbfIqr8oDvp75
Plant Based Tips & Tricks (Live this life EASY): https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzh2pqyjL0MzhLNz01Hm2y7EQC5KOw1OW
What I Eat In A Day Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzh2pqyjL0MxqdLpfJFdzEagG67Wi75aS
My Popular Vegan, Oil-Free, Low-Fat Cheese Sauce: https://youtu.be/2JE0BNhZ4z4
Recipes in the video:
Baked Oats –
Chopped Broccoli (about 1 cup)
1 C Rolled Oats
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
Pinch of salt
– Mix oats, baking powder, garlic powder, salt, and broccoli together. Add 2-3 tbsp veggie broth if you don’t want the bake dry.
– Layer mixture and cheese sauce (https://youtu.be/2JE0BNhZ4z4)
– Baked at 350 degrees for 15 minutes OR 400 degrees for 10 minutes
Get My Pizza Baked Oats here https://www.instagram.com/reel/CcOIH1HJKDS/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Lentil Marinara – https://healthyvm.com/blog/oilfreelentilmarinara
My favorite NON-STICK, healthy pots and pans – THESE HAVE CHANGED MY COOKING LIFE! (10% discount included at check out)
The Best Vegan Adult Vitamins that COMPLEMENT your healthy diet (use code: HUNGRYVM FOR DISCOUNT) https://lovecomplement.com?aff=177
Amazon Favs – https://www.amazon.com/shop/healthyveganmama
I LOVE my Cellerciser – https://cellercise.com/?cookieUUID=f8939e0b-040a-4101-b67f-1d6112e971a6&affiliate=575
1. The information in this video is from my own personal experience, opinion, and knowledge of plant-based nutrition. I am not a doctor and this information is not intended to be a substitute for treatment by or advice from a medical professional. Always seek the advice of our physician or other qualified health care professional regarding your medical condition.
2. This video description contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you 🙂
View original video by clicking here.